The DAGSI Mission
The DAGSI partnership, which includes The Ohio State University and the University of Cincinnati as affiliate members and Miami University and Ohio University as associate members, effectively expands regional engineering education and research opportunities at the masters and doctoral levels. DAGSI’s ultimate objective is to support Ohio’s economic growth by strengthening the intellectual infrastructure in technology and developing engineering workforce talent.
DAGSI’s mission is to develop and support world-class graduate engineering education and research programs, thereby contributing to Ohio’s economic growth and development. DAGSI programs are designed to support several key objectives:
- Strengthen Ohio’s academic community in engineering education and research
- Enhance and expand graduate engineering education in Ohio
- Encourage and support advanced research in engineering in Ohio
- Provide skilled engineering talent to Ohio’s workforce
- Provide financial assistance to Ohio students through competitive scholarship and fellowship programs