Council of Chief Academic Officers Resources
Collaborates to support students and alumni by providing career and professional development resources, services, experiences and community connections that promote the essential information, skills, and behaviors necessary for career success.
The major purposes of the SOCHE Council of Chief Academic Officers are:
- To foster communication and enhance networking among the SOCHE Chief Academic Officers and their constituent groups.
- To provide opportunities for professional growth and development among members and constituent groups.
- To provide a forum for discussing regional issues of concern to member institutions.
- To provide leadership for collaborative partnerships which will benefit the region.
- To serve as a communication link with other SOCHE Councils/Committees.
The Council of Chief Academic Officers assists in the development, review, and approval of existing and new programs and activities, including:
- Student Cross Registration
- Collaborative Grant Proposals
- Articulation Agreements
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
The Council of Chief Academic Officers assists in communication with other standing committees, including:
- Student Affairs Officers
- Library Directors
- Faculty Development Team
- Public Relations Officers
- Diversity and Inclusive Excellence
- Articulation Officers
- Civic Learning and Engagement Team
- Retention and Completion Team